AEGT 2021 conference
Participating organizations: Adult Learning Australia, University of British Columbia, CASAE, AAACE, ESREA, UBC, AERC etc
When: 3-6 June 2021
Duration: 4 days
Adult Education in Global Times (AEGT2021)
Planning international academic conferences has become very complicated in the midst of a global pandemic that has still not run its full course. AEGT2020, originally scheduled for early June of 2020 in Vancouver, was cancelled in mid-March out of concern for the health and safety of the hundreds of presenters, other attendees and support staff who were expected to participate.
The Canadian Association for the Study of Adult Education (CASAE) and the Adult Learning and Education group at UBC are committed to hosting a virtual version of the original conference design on June 3-6, 2021. All of the other seven partnering organizations in the 2020 conference will again be co-hosting the 2021 conference.
Read more here https://edst.educ.ubc.ca/aegt2021/
- 15 January 2021: Deadline for submitting proposals
- 1 February 2021: Decisions communicated by review coordinators to those who submitted proposals.
- 15 March 2021: Registration opens
- 1 April 2021: Deadline for submitting papers and other summaries for the Proceedings.
- Only one proposal per first author may be submitted for review.
- All proposals must be submitted by the end of the day on 15 January 2021.
- Proposals should be submitted online through the conference website at UBC. A separate submission portal is available for each partnering organisation using the Open Conference System (OCS) platform. Please, do not submit proposals directly to any of the review coordinators.
- We recommend that you prepare your proposal in a word processor, then cut and paste the text into the spaces provided on the submission form.
- There is no need to include full reference information in proposals, although you may wish to cite key references in the text of the proposal.
- To submit a proposal, go to the conference website, select Submit a Proposal, then the organization to which you wish to submit your proposal.
- You will need to create a username and password to access the platform.
- Select the type of proposal you wish to submit, then provide the information requested.
- Paper, roundtable, poster and panel proposals should be submitted to the organisation of your choosing.
- All symposium and French-language proposals should be submitted to CASAE.
Registration opens: 15 March 2021
To register for this unique event, go the AEGT2021 registration page.
260 Dalhousie Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 7E4
Telephone: (613) 241.0018
Fax: (613) 241.0019