Canadian Association for the Study of Adult Education (CASAE)
A gathering in association with
ADULT EDUCATION RESEARCH CONFERENCE (AERC)
In cooperation with the Certificate in Adult Education Programme (CACE), and the Faculty of Education, University of Victoria
Click here for the Joint Proceedings in Acrobat PDF format (ver. 5)
Click here for the Seven Pre-Conference Programmes, May 27
1) African Diaspora
Pre-Conference (Full Day)
2) Labour Education (Full Day)
3) Transnationalism, Radical Activism, and Popular Education (Two half day Sessions)
4) Women and Adult Education (Full Day)
5) Adult literacy work Pre-Conference (Full Day)
6) "Mid-year Meeting of the Commission of Professors of Adult Education of AAACE.
7) Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Queer Allies (LGBTQ&A)
Click here for the Joint Call for Proposals.
The Joint Call in Acrobat PDF format (1.3)
Click here for a Registration Form for the Conference. (2 print pages)
Registration Form in Acrobat PDF format (1.3) (1 print page)
National Conference Programme for your browser.
Acrobat PDF Version
The latest update is May 17th.
Click below for additional information.
UVIC Campus maps
The Education Department is found in the MacLaurin Building (B3).
Printable Acrobat PDF copy of the UVIC map.(print in portrait orientation)
Map of campus accessibility for ramps and parking.
Contact the UVIC Resource Centre for Persons with Disabilities.
If you have questions not answered here, please contact:
To be announced.